Save Our Students
- In 2018, there were 23 school shootings were someone was hurt or killed.
- 6% of students reported being afraid of attack or harm while in school.
- 13% of schools recorded one or more serious violent events.
- Children under the age of 18 account for 36.5% of all missing person records.
- 87% of public schools record incidents of crime on school premises.
Save Our Seniors
- About 14.5% of the population of the U.S. was aged 65 or older.
- Many elders have dementia and Alzheimer’s, leading to a lack in cognitive function.
- One in 4 Americans aged 65 or older falls every year.
- Three out of five people with Alzheimer’s will wander.
- The cost of caring for the elderly is expected to rise substantially.